Board Meeting Highlights
February 14th, 2024
- Ash Wednesday and Staff Appreciation Week were acknowledged.
- An overview of Holy Family student assessment was presented to the Board in preparation for reviewing the SSBA document on assessment.
- The SSBA Cyber Risk WAG final report was shared. Cyber security in Holy Family was summarized.
- Management discussed the SSBA School Food Program survey and potential implications of implementing a food program in all schools.
- The agenda for meeting with Minister Cockrill on February 29 was highlighted with additional items added.
- The annual joint Board meeting with SECPSD was discussed with various agenda items proposed.
- “Storytelling with Lyndon” was celebrated.
- Fingler reviewed staffing timelines.
- The next two public meetings of the Board of Trustees have been changed to March 20 and April 17.