HOLY FAMILY ROMAN CATHOLIC SEPARATE SCHOOL DIVISION
What are Early Childhood Intervention Programs?
Early Childhood Intervention Programs (ECIP’s) are divisions of province-wide networks of community based supports for families of children who experience developmental delays. ECIP Interventionists utilize a strength-based approach to deliver family-focused, home and center based services to families.
ECIP Interventionists build trusting relationships with families and assists them in working towards mutually identified goals.
Our Early Childhood Intervention Program (ECIP)
Our Holy Family Early Childhood Intervention Program (ECIP) focuses on engaging and providing interventions and support to children (birth to 5 years old) who are experiencing delays in their development. Delays may be demonstrated in any of the following areas:
- Motor Skills
Examples of Delayed Development
Examples of delays children may experience could include, but are not limited to:
What We Offer
Through home and community visits, our Interventionists help parents and caregivers:
- By using a Strength-based approach to build capacity in parents and caregivers to help meet their child’s needs.
- Assist with assessment and goal setting.
- Provide education and support regarding child development.
- Use Play-based interventions to help children learn new skills.
- Assist with routines and school transitions.
- Provide consultation with Community
EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAM CORE SERVICES
Intervention Program (ECIP)
306-421-7696 or 306-842-7025